RULES--
Rules page--
The Ten Commandments List
The first commandment states that you shall have no other gods before God.
The second forbids making or worshipping idols.
The third commands that you shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
The fourth instructs you to remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
The fifth tells you to honour your father and your mother.
The sixth states that you shall not murder.
The seventh forbids committing adultery.
The eighth dictates that you shall not steal.
The ninth commands that you shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
The tenth and final commandment states that you shall not covet anything belonging to your neighbour.
The second forbids making or worshipping idols.
The third commands that you shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
The fourth instructs you to remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
The fifth tells you to honour your father and your mother.
The sixth states that you shall not murder.
The seventh forbids committing adultery.
The eighth dictates that you shall not steal.
The ninth commands that you shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
The tenth and final commandment states that you shall not covet anything belonging to your neighbour.
1. First of all- I expect that these commandments are being followed on here. These are the most important rules of all time.
2. No foul language- insults- inappropriate talk- or language that defy's god of any kind- along with no sharing of inappropriate things.
3. No sharing of age, date of birth, where you live, real name, etc etc etc. Please make sure to make yourself a username. It can be anything as long as it doesn't break rule two- nothing inappropriate.
4. I am a Seventh Day Adventist, and have NO problem saying so. You don't believe what I believe- your loss. Of course I won't EVER diss you for not believing what I do, because that's not the Christian way-- but I have absolutely no problem telling you that you are wrong in matters of faith.
5. If you don't feel like I have posted something inappropriate, then please notify me-- these rules also apply to me.
6. THE MOTTO (This is a blog where dreams come true. Where your fierce, independent, and wild soul can let its heart out, scribbling out the words it was destined to. Don't let the world tell you who you are or what you can be- to the exception of GOD- be your own person, do your own thing. That all starts with you! YOUR DREAM CAN COME TRUE!-- ON THIS BLOG WE WRITE, DREAM, BE WILD, AND SCREAM OUR HEARTS OUT)
That's all. Have a good time.
Comments
Post a Comment