I'm really sorry...
Hey guys... *solemn tone* I'm back. I have two main things to say...
1. Sorry for the delay with the Random snippet. There was a power outage that lasted all day and I don't have enough time to write something for reading.
2. I did a post a few... HOLD UP!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE! DID I GET YOU?? DID THE 'SOLEMN TONE' WORK???!!!! OK OK, ANYWAY, BACK TO POINT NUMBER TWO:
I did a post a little while ago that went something like this:
Well, unfortunately, I don't have it anymore cuz I was so embarrassed that I had posted it and took it down. Of course that didn't do much good, cause I had seen that that post had already been viewed. Anyway... I posted something like: if you don't comment in the next 48 hours I would have stopped posting. Get me... I am very EMBARRASSED... and while of course I was being serious... I just want to say that I was also partially joking. I did that post because I saw, Tori from Sweet Obsession, do a post about not doing her blog anymore for a pretend April Fools post. And that got me thinking to do one for real. Why not? Anyway, the real reason I am bringing it up, is cause I am super sorry if that got anyone to stop coming on Enisalyn Stories. I am a new blogger and was hungry for some views, comments, and followers. But now, older and wiser, lol, I now understand that that is gonna take a while. Besides, blogging should only be done for two people. You and Jesus. Blogging is for you, no one else... if you ever find yourself blogging for others (as I have done), then you're doing it wrong.
Now... I don't think that it is bad to want views and followers and such, so... I am making a proposal. If I can get at least one follower, commenter, and liker... (all separate people)... in 48 hours...then I will be doing a JUMBO post at the deadline!!! The JUMBO post will include, three different snippets for three different WIP'S that I am working on, another would you rather post, and a Feedback Form. It will have questions for ya'll to answer. Questions like: What do you like about my blog? What are your fav posts? Do you like what you see post wise so far? What ideas for posts/content do you have and would like to see?
That kinda thing!
And for the 3 people who contribute to this, if they have a blog, I will do a shoutout post on here for them!
PLEASE VEIW THIS RULE; DEADLINE: June 8th 2026- ends at 12:00 PM. If I don't get a follower, commenter, and liker (all separate people), then this JUMBO post will be off. So make sure you comment, follow, and like before June 8!
Alright ya'll,
Thats all! Unless another power outage hits lol! And yes I know! You guys are still expecting the Random Snippet June edition- but... since I will be hosting this deadline, I will wait for that to come to an end and put the Random Snippet in the JUMBO post (if all goes well that is)!
K see you!!
Enislee
(Disclamer: if you find any wrong punctuation, spelling, or anything else, PLEASE EXCUSE. While Enislee is good in L.A and English... she's DEF not perfect, so please excuse anything wrong with the post)
Thanks! And good luck! 👏
Comments
Post a Comment