Helllllloooooo

Hey ya'll! It's been quite a bit since I last posted!!!! *I start yelling at you* 

ME: I've been really busy OK?! *starts to melt on the floor* Life is too hard to--

YOU: Hey it's ok... we all get it! 


Anyway, maybe a bit dramatic (okkkk yah a lot dramatic) hehehehe... but in reality I have been really busy. First of all, me and my siblings are officially starting our movie production! Costumes... cleaning up sets... working out the storylines... etc...! We hope to have the entire movie finished by the end of next year... I KNOW! SOOOO LONG! But unfortunately we have too much going on this summer to start filming... 

Working on sets, official costumes, hair and makeup, and the script is really all we can do right now.

Anyway, aside from the movie (Pirates of War: The son of a Pirate; movie one of three), me and my sisters have made a music video!!! 

*HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE THE MUSIC THAT YOU LISTEN TO JUST ISN'T CUTTING IT? EVER FELT LIKE YOU NEED A REALLY GOOD CHRISTIAN ARTIST TO LISTEN TO BUT CAN'T FIND THEM? THEN LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO: LEANNA CRAWFORD!!!! LEANNA'S MUSIC IS CHRISTIAN, RELATABLE, AND SUPER FUN TO LISTEN TO. YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF HUMMING HER TUNES THE ENTIRE DAY ONCE YOU HEAR HER*

OK OK... def too dramatic this time. So all of that was just to make you want to listen to Leanna Crawford's music. But the real reason I brought her up, is because... my sisters and I did a music video cover of one of her songs!!!

Anyway, exiting!! K, well, 

Chow for now!!

Enislee

Comments

Popular Posts