Get to know you "book" tag!
Hey guys!!! Today I am mega exited to be doing this book tag! K let's jump right in!
Your Favourite Book of All Time-
Wow... ya gotta be joking. Only the first question and we got trouble... But I have to say that I have a FEW favourites:
Probably right now though, I'd say that The Magicians Nephew from The Chronicles of Narnia, is really good. I'm also still reading the Cahira O'Conner series. I'm up to book 3. Also started reading The Hobbit and I really enjoy it!
Your Favourite Book Five Years Ago-
I'd say I would probably have been reading the Ramona Quimby series.
Your Favourite Duology/Trilogy series-
As I said above, the Cahira O'Conner series is great. But can't you go any higher in the number of books in a series? *me groveling at your feet begging you to consider the possibilities*
Naw just kidding, (but the Chronicles of Narnia and Lord of the Rings too)
The Last Book You Read-
I was, in fact, reading The Magicians Nephew yesterday evening and then I was reading Miracle in the Andes by Nando Parrado.
The Last Book Of Poetry You Read-
Do you honestly think that I read poetry lol
Well if you did then just to inform you, no, I don't read poetry and don't really want to.
A Book That Most Influenced Your Life-
The Bible. I don't get influenced by reading, but instead music.
A Book That Made You Cry-
Miracle in the Andes. I haven't cried yet, but imagine that I will. (I have only read the first two-three chapters)
A Book That Made You Laugh-
I can't think of anything. I have laughed... buttttt yah. No idea. Maybe in the Cahira series?? I get so into reading that it seems so real. I start to care about the characters. In the Cahira series, they are christian but romances and so the MC is met with a trial. She would have to marry an oldish guy. But she says no. It happens in every book and it makes me laugh lol
A Character You'd Like to Be For A Day-
One of my own actually. Astrid. I had done a snippet of Ingrid. But her real name is Astrid. If not her, then Reanna, another one of my characters.
A Book You Did Not Finish-
Cahira O'Conner series, book 3. Yah not going well with that one.
A Book You Are Exited To Read-
O.O NO IDEA...hehe sorry
MAYBE THE MAGICIAN'S NEPHEW. TO KEEP READING IT I GUESS.
https://bloggingbymac1.wordpress.com/2026/05/09/get-to-know-you-book-tag-2/
K thanks for reading!!! I hope for all to have great fun with this tag!
Comments
Post a Comment