enislee enisalyn name story

 HEY ya'll! Today I was ya know, doin my thing... looking at some other great blogs that I am subscribed to and then I realized something. I have two names on this blog: Enisalyn and Enislee. And I realized that that must be confusing. So here is the explanation *I say as I realize I have to tell you the backstory* 

So the name Enislee actually has the backstory but Enisalyn was just for my blog name. Enisalyn is a mixed version of my real name as is Enislee. Enislee was first made to be my stage name. I am a songwriter and my mom decided to mix my name with my dad as he is my "band" (he makes the music with the garage band cause I don't know how XD) Anyway's I use this name as my pen names and for the blogs that I am subscribed to when I comment. Then my mom made up Enisalyn cause it is an even closer version to my name and she was like, "hey use Enisalyn for a blog name." And I was like, "Yeh why not." 

AND FOR SOME DUMB REASON, I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I ALREADY HAD A PEN NAME!

So there you are folks. That is the reason for my unusual naming choices. If you are interested in hearing the other wacko nicknames I have feel free to alert me in the comments and I will post.

Have a great day! :D

Enislee-Enisalyn lol

Comments

Popular Posts